The Center for Public Safety Excellence (CPSE) Technical Advisor Program (TAP) provides professional assistance to agencies in pursuit of continuous process improvement.
Many fire service agencies need additional resources or contact with professionals to help resolve the complicated or confusing issues they face. Since 2005, the Technical Advisor Program has facilitated continuous improvement and provided contract-based technical assistance to:
- help fire and emergency service agencies around the world formulate community-based strategic plans
- help fire agencies through the self-assessment process to determine their unique community's hazards and risks
- provide fire department facilitation and consulting services
- help fire agencies develop standards of cover based on the unique needs of their respective communities
- conduct station location studies
- provide customized consulting services regardng personnel or purchasing decisions, etc.
Regardless of whether your agency is seeking accreditation through the Commission on Fire Accreditation International of the CPSE or not, we can provide outstanding technical facilitation for your department. Our professional advisers and facilitators have many years of experience in the fire service and can assist in designing strategic solutions to improve your delivery of services.
Call or email today for a free quotation. Contact Rick Fagan at 866-866-2324, Ext. 201, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.