The many benefits for becoming a Fire Marshal (FM) designee enhance the stature and capabilities of not only the individuals who achieve this designation, but their organizations and communities as well. These benefits include:
- Demonstrates that an individual has developed a strategy for continued career improvement and development.
- Highlights your professional and personal growth and providing an individual source of pride.
- Showcases superior leadership characteristics.
- Develops a commitment to continuing education, training, and skill proficiency.
- Affirms an organization's dedication to proficiency and the proactive delivery of services to the community.
- Improves the hiring and promotion process by enabling authorities to quickly identify individuals with superior skills, knowledge, and abilities.